Sunday, January 4, 2009

Move Over Johnny Cash!....

Saturday was Christmas at Phil & Patty's house and I was unable to attend. Mom had too many gifts in the car so that left no room for me. We had lots of good food and the kids enjoyed their presents although mom may be in trouble for the space craft that she gave Alex. She did not realize that it made a "Out of this world" noise. I bet it has lost it's batteries by now. Donovan got a guitar and gave us his rendition of "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" several times. Ana and Amanda were happy with their Webkins and played with them all evening. Alex and Dominic were into their Pokeman characters and Addison was busy enjoying food and crawling around. Vinny got a new tricycle and was trying to learn how to ride it. I'm sure it won't be long before he takes off and mom or dad have to run after him. Devin was home sick with "Pinkeye" and I've heard he has also mastered crawling. Well that's it for now...everyone is back to work and daycare this week. We'll see what happens next!

1 comment:

Andria said...

Donovan's having trouble losing picks inside the guitar. He'll get a real pick someday. I'm sure your toenails might work great!

I'll be sure to have him work on "How much is that doggie..""